From version 5.0 onward, Watcher is part of X-Pack. For more information, see Alerting on cluster and index events in the X-Pack Reference.
elasticsearch.yml configuration file.
- Specifies the address of the proxy server to use to connect to HTTP services.
- Specifies the port number to use to connect to the proxy server.
- The SSl keystore path to use for PKI-based authentication. If not specified,
- The SSl keystore password to use for PKI-based authentication. If not specified,
- The SSl truststore path to use for specifying the certificates and certificate authorities to trust.
- The SSl truststore password to use for access to the truststore. If not specified,
Specifies whether the HTTP client should verify hostnames or certificates only. The default is
full, which verifies both the certificate and server’s hostname. The only other valid option is
certificate, which skips hostname verification but still requires the server’s certificate to be trusted.