First release as Kibana App
- Support for submitting multiple requests to Elasticsearch
- Copy and Paste multiple requests in cURL format
- Changes to fit the Kibana ecosystem, most notable on the history and settings panels
Brought up to date with Elasticsearch 2.0
- Synced flush (ES issue #11336)
- _cat/nodeattrs API (ES issue #12534)
- HDRHistogram (ES issue #12362)
- Pipeline Aggregation to filter buckets based on a script (ES issue #11941)
- Aggregations: Adds other bucket to filters aggregation (ES issue #11948)
- Adds cumulative sum aggregation (ES issue #11825)
- Search Templates: Adds API endpoint to render search templates as a response (ES issue #11570)
- Add an API to locate unrecovered shards and their state (ES issue #11545)
- Aggregations: add serial differencing pipeline aggregation (ES issue #11196)
Query DSL: Add
boolqueries (ES issue #11142)
- Add Holt-Winters to moving_avg aggregation (ES issue #11043)
- Allow users to perform simple arithmetic operations on histogram aggregations (ES issue #11601)
- Aggs: Make it possible to configure missing values (ES issue #11042)
- Aggregation to allow users to perform simple arithmetic operations on histogram aggregations (ES issue #11029)
- Adding Sum Bucket Aggregation (ES issue #11013)
- Adding Average Bucket Aggregation (ES issue #11010)
- Aggregation to calculate the sum of the values of the buckets in a given aggregation (ES issue #11007)
- Aggregation to calculate the (mean) average value of the buckets in a given aggregation (ES issue #11006)
API: Add response filtering with
filter_pathparameter (ES issue #10980)
- Add span within/containing queries (ES issue #10913)
- min_bucket aggregation (ES issue #10900)
- Add field stats api (ES issue #10523)
- Update mapping API
- Sampler aggregation (ES issue #10221)
- Validate API: provide more verbose explanation (ES issue #10147)
- Aggregation to calculate the moving average on a histogram aggregation (ES issue #10002)
- Aggs to calculate the bucket which has the maximum value in a given aggregation (ES issue #10000)
- Aggs to calculate the bucket which has the minimum value in a given aggregation (ES issue #9999)
- PercentageScore` heuristic for significant_terms (ES issue #9747)
- Shadow replicas on shared filesystems (ES issue #9727)
best_compressionoption for indices (ES issue #8863)
- Add time_zone setting for query_string (ES issue #8164)
- Add inner hits to nested and parent/child queries (ES issue #8153)
- Add API to upgrade old Lucene indices to the latest version (ES issue #7922)
- Significant terms: add scriptable significance heuristic (ES issue #7850)
formatsupport for date range filter and queries (ES issue #7821)
min_scoreparameter to function score query to only match docs above this threshold (ES issue #7814)
- Add search-exists API to check if any matching documents exist for a given query (ES issue #7026)
- Added Filters aggregation (ES issue #6974)
- Query DSL: Add min_score support to function_score query (ES issue #6952) ALREADY THERE
- Significant Terms: Add google normalized distance and chi square (ES issue #6858)
- Added the percentiles_rank aggregation (ES issue #6386)
- Fixed: trailing space after URL broke request parsing.
- Added: Cluster health’s level url parameter.
- Added: _recovery API.
- Added: _search_shards API.
- Added: a settings to allow disabling mappings and/or indices autocomplete. This is useful for extremely large deployments where parsing by the browser is unrealistic.
- Fixed: Url auto complete failed with completing fully qualified urls (i.e. with protocol and host).
- Added: Custer Reroute API.
- Added: Get Field Mappings API,
- Added: Query Cache parmaters to the Search API.
- Added: Analyze API.
- Added: Validate Query API.
- Fixed: include_in_parent and include_in_root is missing for nested type mapping.
- Added: Put Percolator API.
- Fixed: Range filter template to use gt, gte, lt and lte.
- Added: cluster.routing.allocation.* settings
- Added: weight param to the Function Score query.
- Added: Flush API.
- Added: show_term_doc_count_error parameter to the Terms Aggregation.
- Added: Update API
- Added: _geo_distance as a sort option.
- Added: Updated the Significant Terms aggregation to 1.4.0 features.
- Added: metadata fields to the Mapping API.
- Added: Get Index API.
- Added: Scripted Metric Aggregation.
- Added: simple_query_string query.
- Added: Updated the More Like This query to 1.4.0 features.
- Added: min_childeren, max_children options to the has_child query and dilter.
- Added: Updated execution hint options in terms and significant terms aggs.
- Added: transform section of Mappings API.
- Added: indexed scripts and templates.
- Added: Geo Bounds aggregation.
- Added: Top Hits aggregation.
- Added: collect_mode option the Terms aggregation.
- Added: Percentiles Rank aggregation.
- Added: Disk Threshold Allocator settings.
- Fixed: Exists filter auto complete.
- Fixed: Snapshot and Restore API failed to autocomplete repository settings.
- Fixed a bug causing the query panel to loose focus after running a command.
- Update the KB to the ES 1.2.0 API, adding the following:
- Alias support for index creation.
- Significant terms aggregation.
- Percentiles aggregation.
- Cardinality aggregation.
- Time_zone keyword to date_histogram facet/aggregation.
custom_boost_factorfrom the 1.0 API.
- Added support for url query string parameters
- Sense now uses the last used server when opened (previously used the hostname used to access it).
- Added Snapshot & Restore
- Added Aggregations
- Added support for url query string parameters
- Updated for breaking changes in Elasticsearch 1.0
First Marvel based release
- Increased history size to 500 elements
- Add mappings to the KB.
- Auto complete menu opens automatically when typing (read help for details on keyboard usage)
- Added the possibility to indicate an endpoint needs one or more indexes to KB (previously had 0 or more).
- GET request ignore editor content and the editor is visually disabled.
- Double a click a history item to select it and close.
- Changed icons to latest ES icons (thanks to @spenceralger)
- Reduced size of method selector (v0.7.9)
- Added support for username passwords in the url.
- Added support for cURL copy & paste.
- You can now copy current request in curl format (using menu button or a keyboard shortcut)
- Paste a curl command into the editor and it will be parsed and all the correct fields populated
- Mapping integration - autocomplete on indices, aliases and fields.
- Added facets to the KB.
- Enabled soft wrap in both input and output editors
- Completed knowledge base and autocomplete for Query DSL
- Moved to a Chrome Extension for better deployment and upgrading infrastructure.
- Introduced a knowledge base system to better manage growing size.
- Added an automated test suite.
- History support
- Initial release