These plugins may fail in Logstash 8.10.3:
Avro codec plugin.
The avro codec plugin may fail with an
(Errno::ENOENT) No such file or directoryerror #42. This issue has been resolved in plugin v3.4.1 #43.
- Imap input plugin. Due to JRuby upgrade, the plugin is broken and will be unbundled. Details and updates are available in GitHub issue #61.
Email output plugin.
LoadError: no such file to load -- net/smtpruntime error. See the issue details and work around in GitHub issue #68.
Elasticsearch Filter - 3.15.3
- Fixes a memory leak that occurs when a pipeline containing this filter terminates, which could become significant if the pipeline is cycled repeatedly #173
Useragent Filter - 3.3.5
Beats Input - 6.6.4
[DOC] Fix misleading
enrich/source_datainput beats documentation about the Logstash host. #478
Elastic_serverless_forwarder Input - 0.1.3
ssloption in favor of
logstash-input-httpgem version to
Aws Integration - 7.1.6
- Clean up plugin created temporary dirs at startup #39
Jdbc Integration - 5.4.5
- Pin sequel to < 5.72.0 due to ruby/bigdecimal#169 #141
Kafka Integration - 11.3.1
- Fix: update snappy dependency #148