- Support ssl verification mode in monitoring and management (#9866).
- Extract kibana and elasticsearch client ssl config (#9945).
- Avoid race condition when initializing events and pipelines metrics (#9958).
- Make worker thread names visible to OS (#9973).
- Update logstash.bat to enable CLASSPATH with spaces (#9966).
- Pipeline reloading breaks with PQ enabled (#9986).
- Fix bug in parsing extension values where a legal unescaped space in a field’s value could be interpreted as a field separator #54
- Fix bug in parsing headers where certain legal escape sequences could cause non-escaped pipe characters to be ignored #55
Add explicit handling for extension key names that use array-like syntax that isn’t legal with the strict-mode field-reference parser (e.g.,
- Fixed Errno::ENOENT exception in Discoverer. #204
Azure Event Hubs Input
- Added guidelines for setting number of threads #17
- Fix expensive SslContext creation per connection #93
- Fixed input workers exception handling and shutdown handling #44
- Fixed path based scripting not calling filter\_matched #45
Changed documentation to clarify use of
replaceconfig option #125
- Added a warning when clones is empty since that results in a no-op #14
- Fixes performance regression introduced in 4.1.0 #70
- Add text offering Elasticsearch Service hosted es #792
- Fixed handling of receive buffer bytes setting #204
- Fixed bucket validation failures when bucket policy requires encryption #191