You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Optimized the response time for metrics releated APIs by caching the hostname (Issue 7857).
- Set the JVM min and max heapsize to be 1 GB out of the box. Previously, only the max heapsize was set to 1 GB.
- Fixed a condition where Logstash would not start when using persistent queue feature and a queue page file of zero byte existed with a fully acked checkpoint (Issue 7809).
- Fix an issue where Logstash would crash when using the dead letter queue seek by timestamp feature.
- Fixed an issue where Logstash would not reload unconditionally when SIGHUP was received with auto-reload turned off. (Issue 6417)