You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Fixed an issue on Windows where Logstash was unable to locate the default log4j2.properties file (Issue 6352).
- This plugin now automatically reconnects on connection issues (Issue 45.
- Added option to specify top level user/password options that apply to all URLs by default.
- Added eager auth functionality. This means the client will send any credentials in its first request rather than waiting for a 401 challenge.
- This input will now reject any non-log4j log objects sent as input.
- Updated the underlying Rabbitmq Java lib to v3.0.0.
- Fixed an issue when LS would crash when attempting to ingest a json file with a message attribute that is not a string (Issue 109.
- This plugin now ignores canceled events which were unnecessarily processed before.
- Improved error messages that could happen during start up.
- Fixed an issue when a subdirectory under patterns directory could crash Logstash at startup (Issue 110).