When you’re done experimenting with the sample data set, you can remove it.
- Go to the Kibana home page and click the link next to Sample data.
- On the Sample flight data card, click Remove.
Now that you have a handle on the Kibana basics, you might be interested in:
- Building your own dashboard. You’ll learn how to load your own data, define an index pattern, and create visualizations and dashboards.
- Visualize. You’ll find information about all the visualization types Kibana has to offer.
- Dashboard. You have the ability to share a dashboard, or embed the dashboard in a web page.
- Discover. You’ll learn more about searching data and filtering by field.