Review the following information about the 7.16.1 release.
Breaking changes can prevent your application from optimal operation and performance. Before you upgrade to 7.16.1, review the 7.16.0 breaking changes.
To review the breaking changes in previous versions, refer to the following:
The 7.16.1 release includes the following bug fixes.
- Fixes invalid filter blank screen #120530
- Elastic Security
- For the Elastic Security 7.16.1 release information, refer to Elastic Security Solution Release Notes.
- Fixes bug with duplicate Fleet Server inputs in Cloud deployments #119925
- Lens & Visualizations
- Respect the Advanced Settings for queries #116485
- Machine Learning
- Handle invalid KQL in filterQuery #119557
- Separate out mb and legacy index patterns from requests #120841
- Fixes Pack uploader and View in Lens link #120845
- Improves the performance when generating a large CSV export #120365 and #120309
- Fixes an issue where Kibana crashed when no authentication providers were enabled #118784