For detailed information about the 7.10.2 release, review the following bug fixes.
For the breaking changes, refer to the breaking changes in 7.10.
- Don’t reset server log level if level is defined #83651
- Fixes Duplicated Create New Modal #86489
- Fixes value completion in the logs stream query bar #85772
- Machine Learning
- When number of replicas is set to zero, it is now correctly displayed in Index Lifecycle Management policies #85251
- The list of data streams in Index Management now sorts numerically by the raw bytes value, which renders them in the correct order #86204
- Fixes a bug where the enterprise level subscription displayed as platinum #85849
- From table actions in the Cross-Cluster Replication app, you can now pause/resume index replication, unfollow leader index, or delete an auto-follow pattern #84433
- Accessibility fix in Rollup Jobs app: when selecting a row in the jobs table, a screen reader pronounces the job’s name #84567
- Fixes 500 error when using PKI authentication with an incomplete certificate chain #86700