Console comes with a set of nifty keyboard shortcuts making working with it even more efficient. Here is an overview:
- Ctrl/Cmd + I
- Auto indent current request.
- Ctrl + Space
- Open Auto complete (even if not typing).
- Ctrl/Cmd + Enter
- Submit request.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Up/Down
- Jump to the previous/next request start or end.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Alt + L
- Collapse/expand current scope.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Option + 0
- Collapse all scopes but the current one. Expand by adding a shift.
When auto-complete is visibleedit
- Down arrow
- Switch focus to auto-complete menu. Use arrows to further select a term.
- Select the currently selected or the top most term in auto-complete menu.
- Close auto-complete menu.