The keyboard shortcuts below can help you move quickly through Console. You can also view these shortcuts by clicking Help in Console.
- Ctrl/Cmd + I
- Auto indent current request.
- Ctrl + Space
- Open Autocomplete (even if not typing).
- Ctrl/Cmd + Enter
- Submit request.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Up/Down
- Jump to the previous/next request start or end.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Alt + L
- Collapse/expand current scope.
- Ctrl/Cmd + Option + 0
- Collapse all scopes but the current one. Expand by adding a shift.
When autocomplete is visibleedit
- Down arrow
- Switch focus to autocomplete menu. Use arrows to further select a term.
- Select the currently selected or the top most term in autocomplete menu.
- Close autocomplete menu.