Open the Options tab to configure settings that apply to all input controls in a Controls visualization.
- Update Kibana filters on each change
- When enabled, all input interactions immediately create filters that cause the dashboard to refresh. When disabled, Kibana filters are only created when the user clicks Apply changes .
- Use time filter
- When enabled, the aggregations used to generate the dropdown options list and range minimum and maximum are bound to Kibana’s global time range.
- Pin filters to global state
- When enabled, all filters created by interacting with the inputs are automatically pinned.