IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Review the following information about the Kibana 8.9.2 release.
Adds the configuration setting
xpack.fleet.packageVerification.gpgKeyPathas an environment variable in the Kibana container (#163783).
- Adds the configuration setting
- Fixes missing state on short URLs could be lost on an alias match redirect (#163658).
- Fixes Download CSV returning no data when panel has custom time range outside the time range of the global time picker (#163887).
- Fixes Dashboard getting stuck at loading in Kibana when Controls is used and mapping changed from integer to keyword (#163529).
- Elastic Security
- For the Elastic Security 8.9.2 release information, refer to Elastic Security Solution Release Notes.
- Lens & Visualizations
- Allow removing temporary data view from event annotation group in Lens (#163976).
- Machine Learning
- Transforms: Fixes privileges check (#163687).
- Fixes an issue where Kibana did not start on CentOS/RHEL 7 (#165151).
- Allow custom roles to use image reporting in Dashboard (#163873).