Upgrading to Enterprise Search 7.11.0? See Upgrading & migrating.
- Accepts more formats when specifying geolocation field values. See App Search geolocation fields or Workplace Search geolocation fields.
Adds a configuration setting,
skip_read_only_check, to allow execution of pending migrations without enabling read-only mode.
- Updates Docker images to allow running Enterprise Search containers in secured Docker environments, such as OpenShift.
- Improves reliability of background jobs.
- Adds web crawler (beta). Use the web crawler to discover, extract, and index your web content into your App Search engines.
- Adds additional authentication types to App Search APIs: HTTP basic auth, web browser session.
document_countfield to responses from the engines API. Use this field to count the documents within an engine.
- Ignores empty nested filters within queries, which could result in Elasticsearch errors.
- Adds Box content sources, with the option to use document-level permissions.
- Adds the option to use document-level permissions for Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud content sources.
- Adds an analytics event API to log click and feedback events triggered within your custom search experiences.
- Prints Workplace Search version information within the administrative dashboard sidebar.
- Fixes private sources that are unsearchable after disabling and re-enabling them.
- Fixes the "Add a private content source" button on private sources pages.
Adds a new configuration setting to enable/disable thumbnails:
- After upgrading to Enterprise Search 7.11 from any previous version, Confluence spaces may appear to be duplicated for up to six hours following the upgrade. This issue affects Confluence and Confluence Server content sources, and occurs because the IDs of some documents are changed during the upgrade. No user action is required to resolve the duplication. It will resolve on its own within six hours after completing the upgrade.