A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Upgrading to Enterprise Search 7.17.0? See Upgrading & migrating.
- Changes base image for Enterprise Search Docker containers from CentOS 8 to Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
Removes deprecated configuration setting
slowlog.level. Deployments must remove this setting before upgrading to Enterprise Search 8.0.
App Search users with
editorroles do not have access to the web crawler.
In rare cases, a Confluence Cloud content source cannot sync. This issue applies only when both of the following are true:
- DLP is enabled for the content source.
- Each Confluence space within the source contains only a few documents.
- Permissions are now getting mapped properly between Confluence Cloud and Workplace search, specifically for pages with restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where calls to a meta engine with a large number of source engines were failing when they exceeded the max HTTP URL length of 4kb.