xpack.security.authc.token.passphraseis deprecated. If this setting is not used, the cluster automatically generates a key, which is the recommended method. See Security Settings.
- Added requirement for TLS/SSL when a cluster with security is running in production. If you try to upgrade to a production license when security is enabled, the upgrade is not successful until you configure TLS. For more information, see Setting Up SSL/TLS on a Cluster.
- Added bootstrap check that enforces the use of TLS when security is enabled and you are using a production license.
- Machine Learning
- Fixed problem with dropped or duplicated data when datafeeds used aggregations.
- Fixed problems when model plot is enabled and there are sparse metrics.
- Improved modeling of long-term trends.
- Fixed a bug in calculation of mean values for seasonal components.
- Added more accurate adherence to model memory limit.
- Fixed the email message when cluster license expiration issues are resolved.
- Added ability infer the keystore type from its pathname when the type is not specified.
- Added usability improvements for the password bootstrap tool. For more information, see setup-passwords.
- Fixed Watcher such that it loads only active watches.