The cluster remote info API allows to retrieve all of the configured remote cluster information.
This command returns connection and endpoint information keyed by the configured remote cluster alias.
- The configured initial seed transport addresses of the remote cluster.
- The published http addresses of all connected remote nodes.
- True if there is at least one connection to the remote cluster.
- The number of connected nodes in the remote cluster.
- The maximum number of connections maintained for the remote cluster.
- The initial connect timeout for remote cluster connections.
- Whether the remote cluster is skipped in case it is searched through a cross cluster search request but none of its nodes are available.