Also see Breaking changes in 7.9.
SQL: If a
WHEREclause contains at least two relational operators joined by
AND, of which one is a comparison (
>) and another one is an inequality (
<>), both against literals or foldable expressions, the inequality will be ignored. The workaround is to substitute the inequality with a
We have fixed this issue in Elasticsearch 7.10.1 and later versions. For more details, see #65488.
Snapshot and restore: If an index is deleted while the cluster is concurrently taking more than one snapshot then there is a risk that one of the snapshots may never complete and also that some shard data may be lost from the repository, causing future restore operations to fail. To mitigate this problem, prevent concurrent snapshot operations by setting
This issue is fixed in Elasticsearch versions 7.13.1 and later. For more details, see #73456.
- InternalClusterInfoService should not ignore hidden indices #62995
- Move RestRequestFilter to core #63507
- Retry CCR shard follow task when no seed node left #63225
- Cluster Coordination
- Fix to actually throttle indexing on getting activated #61768
- Features/Data streams
- Fix querying a data stream name in index field #63170
- Machine Learning
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics