You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
- Machine Learning
xpack.ml.max_model_memory_limitsetting, which can be dynamically updated. For more information, see Machine Learning Settings.
Added checks and error messages for the
ml.max_open_jobsnode attributes. These are reserved for internal use and their values should be set by using
xpack.ml.max_open_jobsmachine learning settings.
- Added the
Improved the error messages that are returned by the
- Improved the error messages that are returned by the
- Added verification that the required templates exist before Watcher starts. For more information, see Scripts and Templates.
xpack.watcher.history.cleaner_service.enabledsetting. You can use this setting to enable or disable the cleaner service, which removes previous versions of Watcher indices (for example, .watcher-history*) when it determines that they are old. For more information, see Watcher Settings.
- Machine Learning
- Fixed a scenario where models were incorrectly combined. This problem occurred when anomaly detectors were considered to be the same despite having different partition field values.
- Cleaned up the job closure process for situations where the job was still in the process of opening.
Enabled PKI realms to obtain the password for the truststore from either the
truststore.passwordsetting. For more information, see PKI Realm Settings.
- Fixed document level security such that if your role has authority to access a root document, you also have access to its nested documents.
- Fixed an issue that caused LDAP authentication requests to be slow and to require multiple binds when authenticating in user search mode.
- Enabled PKI realms to obtain the password for the truststore from either the