You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
A new bootstrap check enforces that default passwords are disabled for the
built-in users when running in
You must set
elasticsearch.yml. For more information, see Security Settings and Setting Up User Authentication.
- A new configuration setting is available to disable support for the default password ("changeme"). For more information, see Disable Default Password Functionality.
- A new bootstrap check enforces that default passwords are disabled for the built-in users when running in production mode. You must set
- The built-in HTTP client used in webhooks, the http input and the http email attachment has been replaced. This results in the need to always escape all parts of an URL.
- The new built-in HTTP client also enforces a maximum request size, which defaults to 10mb.
- The HTTP client respects timeouts now and does not get stuck leading to stuck watches