IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Also see Breaking changes in 6.5.
- Fix origin.type for connection_* events #36410
- Fix follow stats API’s follower index filtering feature #36647
- Machine learning
- Interrupt Grok in file structure finder timeout #36588
- Prevent stack overflow while copying machine learning jobs and datafeeds #36370 (issue: #36360)
- Fix a problem that could result in shifted model bounds and increased forecast errors with long bucket spans. The solution was to correct query times for model bounds and forecasts in the bucket to match the times assigned to the samples that are added to the model for each bucket. #327
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics