You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
Use a Painless script to create a script field to return a customized value for each document in the results of a query.
- User-defined parameters passed in as part of the query.
- Contains the fields of the specified document where each field is a
- Contains extracted JSON in a
Liststructure for the fields existing in a stored document.
- The original score of the specified document.
- The customized value for each document.
The standard Painless API is available.