action: replicas description: >- Set the number of replicas per shard for selected indices to 'count' options: count: wait_for_completion: False timeout_override: continue_if_exception: False disable_action: False filters: - filtertype: ...
Empty values and commented lines will result in the default value, if any, being selected. If a setting is set, but not used by a given action, it will be ignored.
This action will set the number of replicas per shard to the value of
count. You can optionally set
to have Curator wait for the replication operation to complete before
continuing. If this option is chosen, it is advisable to use the
timeout_override option in order to avoid client
- count (required)
- wait_for_completion (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
- ignore_empty_list (can override the default)
- timeout_override (can override the default timeout)
- continue_if_exception (has a default value which can optionally be changed)
- disable_action (has a default value which can optionally be changed)