This is a list of clients submitted by members of the Elastic community. Elastic does not support or endorse these clients.
If you’d like to add a new client to this list, please open a pull request.
Besides the officially supported Elasticsearch clients, there are a number of clients that have been contributed by the community for various languages:
- cbElasticSearch: Native ColdFusion (CFML) support for the ColdBox MVC Platform which provides you with a fluent search interface for Elasticsearch, in addition to a CacheBox Cache provider and a Logbox Appender for logging.
Also see the official Elasticsearch Go client.
Also see the official Elasticsearch Java client.
- ES Kotlin: Elasticsearch Query DSL for kotlin based on the official Elasticsearch Java client.
- ES Kotlin Wrapper Client: Kotlin extension functions and abstractions for the official Elasticsearch high-level client. Aims to reduce the amount of boilerplate needed to do searches, bulk indexing and other common things users do with the client.
Also see the official Elasticsearch Perl client.
- Elastijk: A low-level, minimal HTTP client.
Also see the official Elasticsearch PHP client.
- Elastica: PHP client.
- elasticsearch: PHP client.
- elasticsearcher: Agnostic lightweight package on top of the Elasticsearch PHP client. Its main goal is to allow for easier structuring of queries and indices in your application. It does not want to hide or replace functionality of the Elasticsearch PHP client.
Also see the official Elasticsearch Ruby client.
Also see the official Elasticsearch Rust client.
- Elasticsearch NIO Client: a library for working with Elasticsearch in Swift, built on top of SwiftNIO and Swift Package Manager.