This is a list of clients submitted by members of the Elastic community. Elastic does not support or endorse these clients.
If you’d like to add a new client to this list, please open a pull request.
Besides the officially supported Elasticsearch clients, there are a number of clients that have been contributed by the community for various languages:
- jElasticsearch: B4J client based on the official Java REST client.
- elasticlient: simple library for simplified work with Elasticsearch in C++.
- cbElasticSearch: Native ColdFusion (CFML) support for the ColdBox MVC Platform which provides you with a fluent search interface for Elasticsearch, in addition to a CacheBox Cache provider and a Logbox Appender for logging.
- erlastic_search: Erlang client using HTTP.
- Tirexs: An Elixir based API/DSL, inspired by Tire. Ready to use in pure Erlang environment.
- Elixir Bulk Processor: Dynamically configurable Elixir port of the Bulk Processor. Implemented using GenStages to handle back pressure.
Also see the official Elasticsearch Go client.
- bloodhound: Haskell client and DSL.
Also see the official Elasticsearch Java client.
- ES Kotlin: Elasticsearch Query DSL for kotlin based on the official Elasticsearch Java client.
- ES Kotlin Wrapper Client: Kotlin extension functions and abstractions for the official Elasticsearch high-level client. Aims to reduce the amount of boilerplate needed to do searches, bulk indexing and other common things users do with the client.
- elasticsearch-lua: Lua client for Elasticsearch
See the official Elasticsearch .NET client.
Also see the official Elasticsearch Perl client.
- Elastijk: A low-level, minimal HTTP client.
Also see the official Elasticsearch PHP client.
- Elastica: PHP client.
- elasticsearch: PHP client.
- elasticsearcher: Agnostic lightweight package on top of the Elasticsearch PHP client. Its main goal is to allow for easier structuring of queries and indices in your application. It does not want to hide or replace functionality of the Elasticsearch PHP client.
See the official Elasticsearch Python client.
- elastic: A low-level R client for Elasticsearch.
- elasticdsl: A high-level R DSL for Elasticsearch, wrapping the elastic R client.
- uptasticsearch: An R client tailored to data science workflows.
Also see the official Elasticsearch Ruby client.
- elastics: Tiny client with built-in zero-downtime migrations and ActiveRecord integration.
- chewy: An ODM and wrapper for the official Elasticsearch client.
- Searchkick: Intelligent search made easy.
- Estella: Make your Ruby models searchable.
Also see the official Elasticsearch Rust client.
- elastic4s: Scala DSL.
- wabisabi: Asynchronous REST API Scala client.
- escalar: Type-safe Scala wrapper for the REST API.
- elasticsearch-client: Scala DSL that uses the REST API. Akka and AWS helpers included.
- elasticsearch-smalltalk: Pharo Smalltalk client for Elasticsearch.
- Elasticsearch NIO Client: a library for working with Elasticsearch in Swift, built on top of SwiftNIO and Swift Package Manager.
- elasticsearch-client: An Elasticsearch client for Eclipse Vert.x.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics