Beginning with Elastic Stack version 7.7, Elastic App Search and Elastic Workplace Search are bundled together as a single Enterprise Search deployment. To avoid having to upgrade it is recommended to use the newer Enterprise Search deployment.
This template provides the capabilities of App Search, built on top of the Elasticsearch Service, to deliver a rich search experience within your applications. App Search features include a set of RESTful APIs to ingest data, real-time analytics, relevance tuning, query synonym support, and an intuitive dashboard.
To enable App Search on Elasticsearch Service, see Enable App Search.
For full App Search documentation, see the App Search Reference.
Included in this template:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Elasticsearch data nodes: Start at 1 GB memory x 1 availability zone. Hosted on custom CPU-optimized GCP instances.
- App Search nodes: Start at 4 GB memory x 2 availability zones. Hosted on custom CPU-optimized GCP instances.
- Kibana: Starts at 1 GB memory x 1 availability zone. Hosted on custom memory-optimized GCP instances.
- Microsoft Azure