When you signed up for an Elastic Cloud account with your email address, you selected a password that you use to log into the console. You can change this password as needed.
If you know your current password:
- Sign in to the Elastic Cloud Console.
- Go to Account and then Profile.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the current password and provide the new password that you want to use.
- Click Update password.
If you don’t know your current password:
- At the login screen for the Elastic Cloud Console, click the link for forgotten passwords.
Enter the primary email address for your account and click Reset password.
By default, the primary email address is the email address you used to sign up for Elastic Cloud. If you changed the primary email address at some point, use the current email address you normally use to log into Elastic Cloud.
An email is sent to the address you specified with a link to reset the password. If you don’t see the email after a few minutes, check your spam folder.
- Follow the link in the email to choose a new password and click Set.