Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku now supports additional features that let you do more with our hosted offering:
- Fine-tune your snapshot retention period. In addition to the snapshot interval, you can now also limit the snapshot count, giving you better control over the storage space in your repository. These two settings combine to customize your snapshot retention period. Learn more …
- Open support cases from the Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku Console. For Trial and Standard subscriptions, you can open a support case from the Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku Console by completing the short form. Add a few details and help is on the way! Learn more …
Specify the collection interval and minimum times for monitoring. Several new user settings are supported in this Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku release:
- Indicates the minimum time interval that a chart can represent. The default is 10 seconds.
- Controls how often data samples are collected.
- Indicates the minimum time interval that a chart can represent. Must be the same as the collection interval setting.
Service release: December 17, 2018 (Milestone 14)