The documentation you are looking at is in the process of being revised.
Manage your Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku account right from the Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku console. You can use the Account page to perform the following tasks:
- Add a credit card to use our service beyond the end of the trial period or to use additional features.
- Enable multi-factor authentication to add a layer of security to your Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku account.
- Check your account activity and billing history to see the charges for your subscription.
- Change the password for your Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku account and update the billing and operational contacts if more than one person from your organization is involved in billing and operations.
- Stop charges for a deployment by deleting it if you do not want to incur additional costs.