Information about your current Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku subscription usage is available directly from the Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku console and includes:
- Current capacity hourly rate, for all deployments
- Usage so far this month, including data transfer and storage
- For customers with annual prepaid credits, the total value of credits to be applied in the current billing cycle
You can see the detailed usage for a selected time range grouped either by product or by deployment.
To see your account usage:
- Log in to the Elasticsearch Add-On for Heroku console.
- Open the user menu the header bar.
- Select Account & Billing under the user menu.
- Go to the Usage page.
The usage breakdown information visible on the Usage page is an estimate, and does not include prepaid credits, free allowances or any discounts. To see the exact amount you owe for a given month, check your invoices in the billing history.