This module periodically fetches metrics from Redis servers.
The defaut metricsets are
Module-specific configuration notesedit
The Redis module has these additional config options:
- URLs that are used to connect to Redis. URL format: redis://[:password@]host[:port][/db-number][?option=value] redis://HOST[:PORT][?password=PASSWORD[&db=DATABASE]]
- The password to authenticate, by default it’s empty.
- The duration to remain idle before closing connections. If
the value is zero, then idle connections are not closed. The default value
is 2 times the module period to allow a connection to be reused across
idle_timeoutshould be set to less than the server’s connection timeout.
- The network type to be used for the Redis connection. The default value is
- The maximum number of concurrent connections to Redis. The default value is 10.
The Redis metricsets were tested with Redis 3.2.12, 4.0.11 and 5.0-rc4, and are expected to work with all versions >= 3.0.
The Redis module supports the standard configuration options that are described in Specify which modules to run. Here is an example configuration:
metricbeat.modules: - module: redis metricsets: ["info", "keyspace"] enabled: true period: 10s # Redis hosts hosts: ["127.0.0.1:6379"] # Timeout after which time a metricset should return an error # Timeout is by default defined as period, as a fetch of a metricset # should never take longer then period, as otherwise calls can pile up. #timeout: 1s # Optional fields to be added to each event #fields: # datacenter: west # Network type to be used for redis connection. Default: tcp #network: tcp # Max number of concurrent connections. Default: 10 #maxconn: 10 # Filters can be used to reduce the number of fields sent. #processors: # - include_fields: # fields: ["beat", "metricset", "redis.info.stats"] # Redis AUTH password. Empty by default. #password: foobared
The following metricsets are available: