You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
Affecting all Beats
- Fix denial of service flaw where a remote attacker could cause the Beats process to crash by presenting a specially malformed TLS public key. For more information, see Beats 7.10.1 Security Update.
- Fix index template loading when the new index format is selected. 22482 22682
auditd: Fix error condition that caused a lot of
audit_send_replykernel threads to be created. 22673
- system/socket: Fix start failure when run under config reloader. 20851 21693
- system/socket: Fix startup error with some 5.x kernels. 18755 22787
- system/socket: Fix startup errors and event loss caused by some CPUs being unavailable to Auditbeat. 22827
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics