Contains common beat fields available in all event types.
- The name of the Beat sending the log messages. If the Beat name is set in the configuration file, then that value is used. If it is not set, the hostname is used. To set the Beat name, use the
nameoption in the configuration file.
- The hostname as returned by the operating system on which the Beat is running.
- The timezone as returned by the operating system on which the Beat is running.
- The version of the beat that generated this event.
example: August 26th 2016, 12:35:53.332
The timestamp when the event log record was generated.
- Arbitrary tags that can be set per Beat and per transaction type.
Contains user configurable fields.
Error fields containing additional info in case of errors.