APM Server is built on top of libbeat. As such, any breaking change in libbeat is also considered to be a breaking change in APM Server.
apm-server.ilm.setup.*flags. This means you can now customize ILM behavior from within the APM Server configuration. As a side effect,
setup.template.*settings will be ignored for ILM related templates per event type. See set up ILM for more information.
- By default, ILM policies will not longer be versioned. All event types will switch to the new default policy: rollover after 30 days or when reaching a size 50gb. See default policy for more information.
- To make use of all the new features introduced in 7.5, you must ensure you are using version 7.5+ of APM Server and version 7.5+ of Kibana.
- There are no breaking changes in APM Server.
- Advanced users may find the upgrading to 6.5 guide useful.
onboardingdocument in it’s own index by default.
- Indexing events in separate indices by default.
- Breaking changes in libbeat
- APM Server GA