A newer version is available. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
Elastic APM now enables distributed tracing.
- Intake protocol v2 with distributed tracing support
- Ingest node pipeline registration and use when ingesting documents
- apm-server monitoring
- Distributed tracing UI
- Monitoring UI for apm-server
- Intake protocol v2 with distributed tracing support in all Elastic agents
- Java is now GA
- Go is now GA
- Python switched to contextvars instead of thread locals for context tracking in Python 3.7
- Node added support for Restify Framework, dropped support for Node.js 4 and 9