IMPORTANT: No additional bug fixes or documentation updates will be released for this version. For the latest information, see the current release documentation.
APM app in Kibana
- Contextual filters: Explore your APM data in new ways with our new local filters. With just a click, you can filter your transactions by type, result, host name, and/or agent name.
- Geo-location performance visualization chart: Visualize performance information about your end users' experience based on their geo-location.
- Log integration: Navigate from a distributed trace to any relevant logs — without using trace context — via the APM app.
- RUM Angular instrumentation: Out of the box Angular instrumentation is here! Instrument your single page applications written in Angular.js without the need to manually create or rename transactions.
- JAVA ECS Logging library: Easily convert your logs to ECS-compatible JSON without creating an additional pipeline.
- .NET agent full framework support: Out of the box instrumentation for the .NET framework. Say goodbye to APIs, your ASP.NET web applications are now plug and play ready with Elastic APM.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics