- Fixed an issue with Celery and the prefork worker pool #444
- Fixed an issue when running uwsgi without a master process #446
- Fixed an issue with gevent/eventlet on Python 3.7 #451, #454
IntervalTimerand use it instead of
- Added license header check as pre-commit hook #456
- Implemented a new transport queue, which should avoid certain deadlock scenarios #411
- Implemented server certificate pinning #405
- Moved context.url to context.http.url for requests/urllib3 spans #393, #394
- Added support for using route as transaction name in Django 2.2+ #86, #396
- Added some randomness to time between requests to APM Server #426
- Fixed an issue with custom user models in Django using non-string usernames #397, #398
- Fixed an issue with sending kubernetes metadata to the API #401, #402
- Fixed an issue with parsing /proc/stat in RHEL/centos 6 #406, #407
- Added copyright header to all files, and a CI check #429
- Added support for collecting system and process metrics #361
- Added an OpenTracing bridge #388
transaction.sampledto errors #371
transaction.typeto errors #391
Added parsing of
/proc/self/cgroupto capture container meta data #352
- Added option to configure logging for Flask using a log level #344
capture_headersconfig option #392
- Fixed an issue with instrumenting redis-py 3.0+
- Fixed a multithreading issue that occurs when using threaded workers #335
BREAKING Version 4 of the agent implements a new wire protocol for communicating with the APM Server. This format is only supported in APM Server 6.5+.
Further breaking changes:
AsyncioHTTPTransporthas been removed.
max_queue_sizesettings have been removed.
new settings introduced:
- Some settings now require a unit for duration or size. See documentation on configuration for more information.
- The option to provide a custom date for exceptions and messages has been removed.