See issues on GitHub
- Upgrading from 0.18 requires issuing a full flush of all the indices in the cluster (
curl host:9200/_flush) before shutting down the cluster, with no indexing operations happening after the flush.
- The local gateway state structure has changed, a backup of the state files is created when upgrading, they can then be used to downgrade back to 0.18. Don’t downgrade without using them.
- Indices query should accept alias names (#1698)
- Return 503 for search against a node which is not yet ready (#1713)
- Failed shards allocation can “poison” allocation and might cause not allocating other shards (#1717)
- Analysis: Add trim token filter that trims whitespaces (#1693)
- Index Templates: Allow to place them under config/templates (#1703)
- Local Gateway: Delete dangling indices after a (configurable) timeout, and not immediately (#1718)
- Search: Allow to execute search with no parameters (#1696)
- Retrieving byte type stored field fails (#1702)
- StackOverflowError when accessing NodeIndicesStats.refresh() (#1706)
- top_children query returns no results when child field has the same name as a nested field as a nested field in the parent mapping (#1709)
- Search: When using
_allfor types, field name/type resolution might fail (#1704)