According to Ventana Research, more than one-half of organizations will increase their investment in observability technology by 2026.
But investment in this technology is not enough. To break down silos, increase visibility, and understand business impact, organizations need to adopt observability that is built with open standards.
Why? Open standards support a broader range of operational and business data that allows you to extract organizational insights and drive business improvements through your observability platform.
Learn more about the importance of open standards, the OpenTelemetry project, and why it's crucial for the future of observability from Matt Aslett, VP and research director at Ventana Research.
- The importance of observability
- Integrating business data for organizational insights
- Why open standards are important
- How the OpenTelemetry project enables open standards and impacts the future of observability
- [blog] Elastic contributes Elastic Common Schema (ECS) to OpenTelemetry (OTel), helping accelerate adoption of OTel-based observability and security
- [On-demand virtual event] Future-proof your observability platform with OpenTelemetry and Elastic
- Native OpenTelemetry integration with Elastic Observability