Join our App Search experts to hear about all the benefits you’ll enjoy by migrating to App Search on Elastic Cloud. Our ever-expanding list of cloud regions (40 and counting) on all the major cloud providers — Azure, Google Cloud, and AWS — offer improved performance and reduced latency by keeping your data close by. We’ll also walk you through all the exciting new development taking place in Elastic Cloud.
See how Elastic App Search on Elastic Cloud provides the same powerful search experiences, and gives you the flexibility to grow along with your customer base while providing predictable costs.
Tune in to learn all about the plans for transitioning customers over to Elastic Cloud from their Swiftype deployments.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The performance boost of keeping your data local on your choice of cloud provider: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS. 40 regions around the globe (and counting) ensures reduced latency.
- How online grocer Happy Fresh smoothly handled the COVID-19 shopping surge (web traffic up 10x and search traffic up 3x), while seeing a 2x decrease in search latency due to Elastic Cloud
- Configurable limits on analytics history, API logs, number of fields, and number of synonyms
- All the new App Search development taking place on Elastic Cloud, including meta engines and index lifecycle management for logs and analytics
- Blog: Migrating from Swiftype App Search to Elastic Cloud
- Documentation: Migrating from App Search on Swiftype.com
- Want to try it for yourself? Learn more about Elastic Cloud or, if you’re ready to get started, spin up a free 14-day trial
Get in touch with our Cloud Onboarding team who are here to help you get the most from your cloud trial evaluation and to ensure our solution is aligned with your business needs: firstname.lastname@example.org