- Upgrading from 0.18 requires issuing a full flush of all the indices in the cluster (
curl host:9200/_flush) before shutting down the cluster, with no indexing operations happening after the flush.
- The local gateway state structure has changed from 0.18, a backup of the state files is created when upgrading, they can then be used to downgrade back to 0.18. Don’t downgrade without using them.
- Support wildcard and +/- notation for multi index APIs (#2074)
- Auto import dangling indices (#2067)
- getSourceAsString() for doc inserted as SMILE fails, auto convert to JSON (#2064)
- (full) recovery memory based indices with local gateway, don’t fail them (#2077)
- Exists API can send response body (#2072)
- dangling index handling might still remove the state files for the dangling index (#2065)
- Setting index to no ends up using by default the “keyword” analyzer on it, which means one can’t highlight on it when searching on _all (#2062)
- ElasticSearchIllegalStateException: stream marked as compressed, but no compressor found on transport layer (#2076)
- Store Compression: integer overflow causes failed reads (index is safe) (#2071)