The Dos, Don'ts, and Downloads
(And, if you fancy, we have legal details on trademarks.)
- Use the logos to link to the Elastic website
- Use the product logos to represent your integration with our open source stack
- Use the logos in a blog post or news item about our products
- Share pictures with the logo(s) while skateboarding, exploring new lands, etc.
- Use the wordmarks without the logo marks or vice versa
- Create any modified versions of the logos
- Integrate our logos into your own logo
- Change the colors, dimensions, or add your own text or images
- Use them in a way that confuses Elastic with another brand
Elastic Product Logos
Elastic Company Boilerplate
If you require a shorter version or a version in another language, please contact us.
Elastic is a search company. As the creators of the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash), Elastic builds self-managed and SaaS offerings that make data usable in real time and at scale for search, logging, security, and analytics use cases. Since its founding in 2012, there have been more than 250 million cumulative downloads of Elastic software. The Elastic community is 100,000 members strong. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Elastic is a distributed company with more than 1,000 Elasticians working in 30 countries. Learn more at elastic.co.
Still have questions?
Not to worry. We love a good query. Contact us at brand‑firstname.lastname@example.org.