Territory Manager – Nordics
Location: London, United Kingdom
Elastic is the world's leading software provider for making structured and unstructured data usable in real time for search, logging, security and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012 by the people behind the Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats open source projects, Elastic's global community has more than 50,000 members across 45 countries, and since its initial release, Elastic's products have achieved more than 50 million cumulative downloads. Today thousands of organizations like Cisco, eBay, Dell, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, HP, Microsoft, Netflix, NY Times, Uber, Verizon, Yelp, and Wikipedia use the Elastic Stack, X-Pack, and Elastic Cloud to power mission critical systems that drive new revenue opportunities and massive cost savings. Elastic is backed by $104 million in funding from Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA; has headquarters in Amsterdam and Mountain View, California; and has over 300 employees in over 30 countries around the world.
Are you an energetic, innovative business professional with ambition to develop new business in a progressive market?
Here, you will find we are hiring for driven Territory Sales Managers with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business experience.
Our sales professionals execute on regional plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic’s solutions to ensure customers success!
Let's Talk if You
- Have an optimistic vision for your future and inspire your colleagues, customers and business partners around you.
- Are known for your strong prospecting capabilities, operational excellence and able to effectively manage your own time.
- Possess an understanding of lead qualification and strong ability converting opportunities into deals.
- Are consultative in relationships with your customers and have ability to establish trust.
- Can communicate with Executives.
- Have strong business references that can comment positively on the quality of your career.
- Developing and managing relationships within your territory to building meet customers’ demand for Elastics services.
- Managing your time, work flow, and creating effective plans on opportunities.
- Forecasting activity and recurring monthly revenue achievement. /li>
- Presenting to C-level executives the value of our Elastic resources.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6-8 years of successful enterprise software sales
- Track record of achievement
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Data warehouse concepts and products preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 27 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.