Sales Director - Texas
Location: Dallas, TX
Founded in 2012 by the people behind the Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene open source projects, Elastic provides real-time insights and makes massive amounts of structured and unstructured data usable for developers and enterprises. By focusing on scalability, ease-of-use, and ease-of-integration, the Elastic ELK stack – comprised of Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana – powers many of the world's leading mobile, social, consumer and business applications. Since its initial release, the ELK stack has achieved more than 20 million cumulative downloads, and today, Elastic is backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA with headquarters in Amsterdam and Mountain View, California, and offices and employees around the world.
Are you an energetic, innovative business professional with ambition to develop new business in a progressive market?
Here, you will find we are hiring for high-energy, driven Field Sales Directors with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business experience.
Our Sales Directors execute on territory plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic’s solutions to ensure customers success!
Let's Talk if You
- Have an optimistic vision for your future and inspire your colleagues, customers and business partners around you.
- Are known for your strong prospecting capabilities, operational excellence and able to effectively manage your own time.
- Possess an understanding of lead qualification and strong ability converting opportunities into deals.
- Are consultative in relationships with your customers and have ability to establish trust.
- Can communicate with executives.
- Have strong business references that can comment positively on the quality of your career.
- Developing and managing relationships within your territory to building meet customers’ demand for Elastics services.
- Managing your time, work flow, and creating effective plans on opportunities.
- Forecasting activity and recurring monthly revenue achievement.
- Presenting to C-level executives the value of our Elastic resources.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of successful enterprise software sales.
- Track record of achievement.
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Data warehouse concepts and products preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, benefits
- 401k plan
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 27 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.