Technical Sourcer, Recruiting Associate
Location: Mountain View, CA
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We’re looking for a Technical Sourcer / Recruiting Associate to help drive the continued growth of our global technical teams.
A successful candidate thrives in ambiguity, adapts quickly to a changing environment, takes a global view, is curious about new trends in recruiting and technically savvy and has a passion for optimizing the recuiting process and structure.
No contractors or external recruiters will be considered.
- Build a pipeline of top engineers and other technical roles through researching and sourcing candidates
- Qualify candidates for a technical and cultural fit
- Build solid relationships with engineering and other technical teams
- Project manage all components involved in technical recruiting
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of top Elastic’s business and technical and competitors
- Be an Elastic brand ambassador before, during, and after the recruiting process
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BA required
- At least 1 year as a technical recruiter or sourcer; agency experience a big plus
- Energetic, smart, self-starter with a passion for technical recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A basic understanding of various engineering roles and job duties
- A good understanding of Linkedin and other sourcing tools
- Strong social and professional networking presence over a variety of sites
- A quick learner with the ability to manage and multiple openings.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.