Elastic Cloud Demand Generation Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Elastic is the world's leading software provider for making structured and unstructured data usable in real-time for use cases like search, logging, and analytics. Founded in 2012 by the people behind the Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats open source projects, today the Elastic Stack, has been downloaded over 60M times and the Elasticsearch community has grown to more than 62,000 members across more than 100 countries.
As product adoption has soared within organizations ranging from the world’s largest financial institutions like Goldman Sachs, government organizations like NASA, large technology firms like Adobe, Cisco, HP, IBM, Microsoft, and Salesforce, and innovative companies like BlaBlaCar, Facebook, Github, Netflix, Uber, Yelp and Wikipedia, demand for hosted and managed Elasticsearch solutions have increasingly been on the rise for developers and companies who want a cloud option.
In March 2015, Elastic launched Elasticsearch as a Service. Today, the Elastic Cloud (hosted on AWS) is the only hosted Elasticsearch product on the market supported by the creators and engineers of the Elastic Stack. In addition, the Elastic Cloud is the only solution fully integrated with Elastic’s X-Pack plugins (security, alerting, monitoring, graph, and reporting) and continuously aligned to the latest version of the Elastic Stack.
Just like the success of our open source products, we expect the same with the Elastic Cloud. With the Elastic Cloud, we look forward to delivering a turnkey, on-demand experience for trial users and customers. Thus, an exceptional demand marketer is needed to lead strategies and tactics to scale our Elastic Cloud trial-to-conversion programs across the globe. This person should bring passion for SaaS mechanics and rapid experimentation, a keen understanding of SaaS demand marketing, and startup drive to join one of the fast growing technology companies with employees in 31 countries across the world.
- Build a solid pipeline of freemium or trial quantities to support revenue objectives.
- Understand both audience acquisition (driving targeted audiences to landing pages) and on-page optimization (testing, dynamic content) for conversions and both in-app along with e-mail nurturing programs to turn trials into paying customers.
- Manage SEM and SEO; Drive remarketing and online advertising
- Monitor and report Site Analytics (Google, Omniture)
- Drive On-Page and offer optimization – A/B testing, dynamic content (Optimizely, Marketo RTP, etc)
- Execute email programs - trial engagement and various nurture programs
- Reporting & Analysis - strong skills with SFDC, Excel and/or other tools
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Engineering.
Be Elastic’s key expert across the marketing group leveraging your experience to influence the overall demand strategy as well.
- 3+ years in a SaaS organizations primarily catering to developer and/or DevOps audience.
- Experience with SEM - search engine marketing (Google Adwords, Bing, etc)
- Experience with SEO - organic search experience
- Experience with Remarketing
- Experience with Site Analytics - Google Analytics, Ominiture, etc
- Experience with On-Page and offer Optimization - a/b testing, dynamic content (Optimizely, Marketo RTP, etc)
- Experience with Email programs - trial engagement and various nurture programs
- Experience with Reporting & Analysis - strong skill with SFDC, Excel and/or other tools
4-year degree with emphasis in business or technology
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.