Accounts Receivable Analyst– French Speaking
Location: New York, NY
Solving World Data Problems
We have a simple goal to solve the world’s data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what’s possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Elastic’s Origin: Search, Open Source, and Distributed
Elastic is the world's leading software provider for making structured and unstructured data usable in real time for search, logging, security and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012 by the people behind the Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats open source projects, Elastic's global community has more than 50,000 members across 45 countries, and since its initial release, Elastic's products have achieved more than 50 million cumulative downloads. Today thousands of organizations like Cisco, eBay, Dell, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, HP, Microsoft, Netflix, NY Times, Uber, Verizon, Yelp, and Wikipedia use the Elastic Stack, X-Pack, and Elastic Cloud to power mission critical systems that drive new revenue opportunities and massive cost savings. Elastic is backed by $104 million in funding from Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA; has headquarters in Amsterdam and Mountain View, California; and has over 350 employees in over 30 countries around the world.
This is new position for a Collections Specialist reporting to our Collections Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Review and monitor assigned accounts receivable aging report for collection efforts.
- Placing direct phone calls and E-mails to customers.
- Position would be responsible for working with legal staff in sending of any demand letters required
- Relays to Collections Manager any and all accounts that need to be written off to bad debt.
- Maintain accurate records for weekly reporting of selected accounts receivable clients to management.
- Identify reasons attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Work customer issues to resolution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Pro-active, hands-on, and flexible attitude
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to adapt to changing business priorities
- Experience in the Software industry preferred but not required
- Strong communicator, eye for detail, and a good sense of humor
- Fluent in French and English
- Competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- A fun environment to work hard and play harder
- Passionate people building great products
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.